/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko Name: Death Designer: URL: http://www.geckoandfly.com Date: 27 April 2007 ------------------------------------------------------ */ shitty thoughts: this tastes like shit. you want it?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

this tastes like shit. you want it?

[listening to ::: god is a dj - faithless]

just saw X-MEN III -- wicked flick.

i know i've already sent this out to a lot of you, but in honour of mamma vuong cookin' up a storm for my pals on sunday, check it:



we love you, mamma vuong!

quittin' my WALKER job on thursday and back to SANITY on friday. can't wait to get out of that dead beat place where everyone walks around with sticks shoved so far up their asses it comes out their noses.. it would explain their brown noses, though.

shaping up to be quite a weekend with plans on friday (BANG GANG's last gig at club 77 OR mandra's OZLOCOS gig at BEACH RD OR CHAOS MATH gig at SNEAKERS - no decision yet), saturday is jess' housewarming and then sunday is God's day -- but it is also SOUNDS!

my SOUNDS ticket still hadn't arrived and after a short investigation and abusive phone calls placed with AUSTRALIA POST and an employee at INTHEMIX, i found that my asian mother had signed for my ticket 3 weeks ago and it had gotten lost in the shit hole that is my room. oops? i haven't called inthemix to cancel the investigation with the fantasy that they'll send me 2 complimentary tickets as an apology.

we are soooo gonna party! gandalf the wizard!



Post a Comment

shitty thoughts is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
Basically, don't touch my shit! But I can touch yours.. if you're lucky. ;)
Copyright 2006