/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko Name: Death Designer: URL: http://www.geckoandfly.com Date: 27 April 2007 ------------------------------------------------------ */ shitty thoughts: that's hot.

Friday, June 16, 2006

that's hot.

[listening to ::: rock the casbah - the clash]

after sleeping since the long weekend (my excuse is that my basky alarm clock broke), i decided to get up today and go for a run -- and take that no-good dog out, too. i swear i would boot that stupid dog if it weren't going to dirty up my new-ish kicks.

it was also an attempt to counter the 8 KRISPY KREME donuts i ate last night on a midnight run after our humiliating loss in the state of origin. i practically held my mate at gun-point and we drove out to the airport and picked up a dozen KK's via the drive thru (what? you wanted us to WALK to the counter? *pfft!*)

but after watching this video, i got much inspiration to do some exercise.



i thought a run would be healthy, if not drastically needed to rid myself of the crazy asian images, that had infiltrated my mind. also, the junkfood wrappers on my lap were starting to impede my view of the monitor.

agreed to sign onto SANITY fulltime whilst i look for a "real" job. it begins tomorrow and my next day off is thursday. eesh. will be clocking 38hr weeks, and making shit-all money. why can't i be a paris hilton impersonator and earn money by imitating someone who doesn't earn money?



Post a Comment

shitty thoughts is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
Basically, don't touch my shit! But I can touch yours.. if you're lucky. ;)
Copyright 2006