/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko Name: Death Designer: URL: http://www.geckoandfly.com Date: 27 April 2007 ------------------------------------------------------ */ shitty thoughts: pull your g-string down south, OW!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

pull your g-string down south, OW!

[listening to ::: nasty girl - notorious b.i.g and co.]


don't laugh. it's a great track. it's such a wicked tune, i can even overlook the profanity when jagged edge sing, "all the ladies if you feel me, grab your titties for B.I.G" don't get me wrong, i'm a massive fan of profanity, but sometimes when it's used inappropriately... like in J-Lo's Play, when she screams, 'Play my mutherfuckin' song!' Lame. but then again, titties is a pretty funny word. hehe.. titties! on another note... TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS!!!!!

so it's freakin' cold again and i remember the perks of winter. sleeping in, under your doona with the lekky* blankie on. turning on my heater and warming my room so that i can wear shorts and t-shirts like it's still summer. wearing hoodies again. wearing MITTENS!




wearing mittens to drink a cold drink. genius. it's like me eating ice-cream earlier, with the heater on. tasted just as good. i just had to eat it a little faster. but the heater can promptly rectify the brain-freeze. again, genius. i only have one rule for ice-cream, and that is... you know it! There's always room for ice-cream! ice-cream doesn't take up any space. even if you've just eaten a whole large pizza to yourself. ice-cream just fills in all the nooks and crannies in your belly. and it tastes sooooooooooo good. *sighs*... genius. sometimes, i wish i could just marry myself. ;) or maybe ice-cream.. mmMMmmMmMmmmm... ice-cream.



Me, probably running towards ice-cream... wearing mittens.



* electric - much like Electric Six -- I wanna take you to a gay barrrr!!!!!!!! (a version by Peaches!)




Electric Six 0wnz j00. I saw them at the Metro last year, fucking awesome.  


I know, I know. I've only heard you say it, a gazillion times :P did you wanna start a war?! start a nuclear war?!  


Post a Comment

shitty thoughts is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
Basically, don't touch my shit! But I can touch yours.. if you're lucky. ;)
Copyright 2006