/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko Name: Death Designer: URL: http://www.geckoandfly.com Date: 27 April 2007 ------------------------------------------------------ */ shitty thoughts: bdo announcement!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

bdo announcement!

[listening to ::: work on you - mstrkrft]

first round acts of BDO were just announced. check out their crazy home page. you have to use the teeth to chomp the mushroom before it magically dissipates to reveal the site. i demand there be dogs put on the home page!



first round is as follows:
the more i listen to that JUGGERNAUTS track, i'm more and more inclined to go to their gig this saturday. heck. i've just decided. i'm going. they're supporting the MSTRKRFTS and they sound fuckin' awesome, also. anyone wanna keep me company?

in other news. dave grohl is my kinda man. i want his babies. or rather, i also want to be trapped in an unfortunate disaster. it's like your ticket to your fantasy dinner. alls you gotta do is fall down a mine. then just request your fantasy guests on the i-pod. zing.





What?!? No cool flash game? I got up to level 6 or 7 of that disorientation game before I kept dying. Those damn clones kept chasing me into the spikes! Bastards...  


ahh! it was posted with haste as i was so excited about the BDO line up.

i'll make it up to you.. if it's the LAST THING I DOOOOO!!!!

ps. thanks for clicking the links, dan. you're what makes it all worth while!!!!  


pps. in my defense, the BDO is a FLASH website ;)  


Post a Comment

shitty thoughts is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
Basically, don't touch my shit! But I can touch yours.. if you're lucky. ;)
Copyright 2006