/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko Name: Death Designer: URL: http://www.geckoandfly.com Date: 27 April 2007 ------------------------------------------------------ */ shitty thoughts: jump on the bandwagon and put down the handbook

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

jump on the bandwagon and put down the handbook

[listening to ::: slippery dick - peaches]

am contemplating rocking up to the ENMORE tomorrow night and scalping a ticket for the ARCTIC MONKEYS - perhaps they've got a few spare at the window. tix went for ~$70 and would love to pay below cost price if i find some desperate dood, trying to palm one off before the show, but would be willing to spend about a hundred buckers.

their new video is wicked:



i personally love their one for VIEW FROM THE AFTERNOON, what with all the drumming - but this fairs up pretty well, too.

U2 (ha! they have a myspace!!!) announced a third show when they come back out in november with kanye in tow so i'm getting a ticket to that this friday. it's a hundred-plus dollars so lucky it's been raining heaps, coz this must've been what i was saving m'ah pennies for!


RANDOM PIC OF THE DAY





Hello there mushy-mushy!!! I didn't know you had this blog until I saw Naf had a link to your blog on her blog page! omg! *gasp* what a small world!! Come come to my house lah... servantofallah-forzballz.blogspot.com

ok, cya nutbag!~  


ARCTIC MONKEYS? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Hey? Are you a fan of Belle and Sebastian? I think I've fallen in love with them. They're all I've ever wanted in a band. Drop by my blog Mishitty-ness! xoxxoox  


ps. that was me naf  


ahaha... crazy internet and their crazy networking... allowing crazy people to get crazy linked. crazy.

yeah, the blog world is fun. and quite addictive. be warned.

BELLE & SEBASTIAN do kick some ass. and you, naf? you are all I'VE ever wanted in a band. tee hee!  


Post a Comment

shitty thoughts is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
Basically, don't touch my shit! But I can touch yours.. if you're lucky. ;)
Copyright 2006